- The thin carrier layer - For many applications, such as connecting elements in the joint, the thickness of the strip is a key factor. The polyester base layer tape potent achieve minimum thickness of 0.025 mm, even while maintaining high strength.
- Tensile strength - often when a thin layer is required and its high extensibility, polyester tape is most appropriate. When the tensile strength from 350 N/100mm (layer thickness 0.025 mm) to 2100 n/100 mm (0.125 mm thickness), the polyester film is the most resistant of the available.
- Durability - characteristics of aging acrylic adhesive layer ensures long-lasting grip tape necessary both when installing and decorating. When the need to maintain long-term transparency strip is recommended to use a polyester, a transparent carrier layer in combination with the acrylic adhesive layer.
- Thermal Resistance - In applications involving the effects of temperature (up to 175 ° C for 1 hour) polyester tape is most appropriate.
- Rubber belt 616
Masking lithography - Rubber, red and transparent UPVC backing layer is optically semi-permeable, but photographically opaque. These features stable support layer and the adhesive layer causes the tape 616 is used in the lithograph.
Our offer also includes:
- Kapton tape
- tape termoprzewodzęce
- Electrically conductive tape
- and more ...
Michał Włodarczyk - Trader
tel.: + 48 693 693 659