UHMW i PTFE tapes
PTFE tape (tefonowe) and UHMW-PE are included in the family of tape with a smooth surface and have special properties. Each of them has many applications.
- The low coefficient of friction - the property "self-lubricating" PTFE tape will help streamline the processing of material wound on the roll.
- Highly heat-resistant - Use PTFE tape reinforced with glass fiber, resistant to high temperatures prolongs the operation of various pieces of equipment
- Easily removable - after removing the tape, previously covered its surface remains clean (with no traces of glue).
- Chemically resistant - With PTFE tape forms a barrier against the effects of harmful external factors.
- Susceptible to shaping - PTFE tape, tightly wound on spools, it is easy to unwind and efficiently stick.
- Resistant to abrasion - type tape UHMW-PE protect the plastic surfaces and metal conveyors, guides and sliding the containers from damage.
- The low coefficient of friction - tape having a low coefficient of abrasion resistance and eliminate noise and vibration.
- Easily removable - After removing the tape, previously covered its surface remains clean (with no traces of glue).
Michał Włodarczyk - Trader
tel.: + 48 693 693 659