Dangerous or harmful substances are absorbed into the human body through inhalation are a group of high-risk factors, becoming a cause of chronic diseases. Additional risk of occurrence of the working environment in the atmosphere of mixtures of different chemical compounds which react with one another may create a variable environmental conditions, even leading to an oxygen deficiency.
Therefore you employer should endeavor to ensure the working environment in such a way that the air inhaled by humans was breathable. This condition is met when at the same time:
- the amount of pollutants included in the breathing air is below the Maximum Admissible Concentrations determined for these substances,
- the oxygen content is above the breathing of 19%,
- Breathing air temperature corresponds to a maximum permissible temperature for physiological, which can work in man.
It is divided into two basic groups of threats to the respiratory system:
- Polluted air (the presence of harmful substances in the form of: aerosols, gases, vapors)
- Oxygen deficiency (content below 19%).
These factors determine the way a group of respiratory protection. There are two methods of protection:
- by purifying the air,
- by supplying air or oxygen from a source of pollution-free
tel: + 48 693 303 481